Addiction Treatment in Panama.SAIL INTO RECOVERY

Welcome to Serenity Vista Holistic Drug Rehab in Panama. Affordable Luxury at a Fraction of North American Prices for Quality Rehab. Visit our website at www.serenityvista.com and find out more about your treatment program in Paradise.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bill W. Plant Blooms and Thrives – Just Like Recovery

www.ahomeaway.org
Hi A Home Away, I have a Bill W plant I got from the Seattle Intergroup. It is four years old now and I was tending to it the other day and noticed that it had Bloomed flowers! almost like an orchid. beautifull but was wondering if you have any suggestions for me on being able to make sprouts and pass it on. It is getting so big it’s trying to grow up my wall!
Thanks for any assistance,
Katrina

Thanks for your question Katrina, and congratulations on keeping your Bill W. plant, and your recovery, alive!  The Bill W. Plant is spreading across the recovery world just like sobriety. And like sobriety, the best way to keep your plant healthy and fresh is to share it.  It is super easy to propagate,  just take some clippings and put them in a glass of water. They will almost immediately begin sprouting roots. After a few weeks, put the cuttings in some soil and pass them on.
This summer I was surprised and excited to see blooms on our Bill W. Plant too. I’d never seen it bloom, and like Katrina says, they are beautiful, delicate, and orchid-like. I took a few pictures to share. I hope you enjoy them.
www.ahomeaway.org
See my full article on the Bill W. Plant.  http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jane_Derry
www.ahomeaway.orf
www.ahomeaway.org



www.focusontoday.com Effective and Intuitive Private Counselling,Online,Face to Face and Telephone. Learning to live in right relationship with self, spirit and others.