Addiction Treatment in Panama.SAIL INTO RECOVERY

Welcome to Serenity Vista Holistic Drug Rehab in Panama. Affordable Luxury at a Fraction of North American Prices for Quality Rehab. Visit our website at www.serenityvista.com and find out more about your treatment program in Paradise.

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Miracles Do Happen...

Jane's Short (very short) Slogan for Today


I hope you don't give up.



I’m very grateful for everything. I came in destroyed, now I’m restored. This has been the best experience in my life, and my gratitude will always be there for you. Thanks for saving my life.
JohnPanama City, Panama

I am celebrating my 5 yr AA birthday on Friday night. Whoo Hoo!! What a ride!! My thoughts go back to 5 yrs ago when I arrived at rehab with you. What a miserable and frightening day that was. I could not have predicted then the great life I am having now. My gratitude to you, the fabulous counselors, and the other guests who shared the beginning steps of my journey. Love and gratitude,
GayleCalgary, Alberta, Canada